Have you ever look back to SEO industry these past few years. Perhaps you have seen some outstanding changes not only in the field of content strategy, but also in the digital marketing too. However, 2016 has arrived with some obvious modifications in SEO trends, which will make you interested regarding on what is going to be next in the market.
Following are some SEO trends that you can expect this year:
1. Social Engagement Optimization
As the world’s leading search engine, Google has now customized the algorithm to catch more user-need-based and original content coming from unlimited data uploaded on it each day. There are different factors that contribute that will make original content, which includes social media.
• Traffic generation – Active followers of Facebook and Twitter who open link and remain on page for a significant amount of time as well as those people who go back on the site with stream of the social media presence.
• Social queries – If people ask for questions on social media about your site of click the link to know direct answers on the site
• Search queries – whenever people ask for the name of your brand in the search bar or put questions that is related to your brand.
2. Brand mentions and link building
Backlink building has been reclassified as express links and implied links. Whenever a keyword is hyperlinked directly, it is referred as express link, whereas when a link is optimized with referral, then it is referred as implied link.
SEO trend setting and relevancy on social medial could aid you to build implied links at the same time enhance search engine rankings through brand mentions method.
3. Semantic SEO is the answer to keyword strategy
For you to escape the translations of the content intent, making use of latest semantic indexing and long tail keywords is essential. SEO trend with LSI and LT keyword aids you to widen the audiece of your target market. For instance, a chocolate seller is the competitor of the gift logistics and flower producers. On the contrary, latest semantic indexing refers to producing synonymous keyword or keyword stemming to the main keyword.
4. Acquire Mobile-friendly SEO
This SEO trend is the development of mobile ecommerce as well as mobile research has made it crucial for business owners to put mobile SEO search within their business plans. Through optimizing your site for mobile friendly SEO is essential in order to meet the criteria of Google.
This mobile friendly label was launched in the late year of 2014, which have led to a sudden increase in responsive websites and e-stores. Business owners might encounter severe business setback whenever they don’t customize their web pages into mobile.
5. Increased online security is a must have factor
Search engines as well for the security they offer to the visitors and customers scrutinize blogs, online stores and web pages. Aside from enhancing your secure links, you might also want t make use of HTTP links and security certificates as an alternative for HTTP to enhance the ranking of your search engine.